Pages on this website and some of my YouTube video descriptions may include affiliate links, meaning that, if you click through and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you.
In the interest of being transparent, this page lists any affiliate programs I take part in and my personal policy on when I do and do not link, so that you can know what to expect when using this site or viewing my videos.
My policy on affiliate links
Why I use affiliate links
I use affiliate links to support the running of my blog and my Youtube channel, so that I can continue to make content and articles for free.
When I will use an affiliate link
I’ll only use an affiliate link when all of the below is true:
- I want to provide a link to the content, even if an affiliate link doesn’t exist
- I genuinely believe in the value of the product or the service that I’m linking to
- I either use it myself or I would be happy to personally recommend it
- I believe that the product is actually relevant to you and the content
When I won’t use affiliate links
I won’t use an affiliate link if:
- I wouldn’t recommend it otherwise
- If I don’t believe in the value or relevance of the service or product
- If it’s not relevant or appropriate
- If you wouldn’t reasonably expect the link to be an affiliate link (for example, if I provide a link to another page that is not a product)
When I do use affiliate links, I’ll always make it clear to you by posting a disclaimer on the page or next to link itself.
Affiliate programs I participate in
I participate in the following affiliate programs.
- Unity Asset Store Affiliate Program
- Udemy Affiliate Program
- SkillShare Affiliate Program